Welcome to ProgressBook Parent and Student Access. Parent and Student Access allows YOU to create your own username and password. The process to create an account requires the use of a Registration Key.
Parent registration keys are mailed home for parents that have not created an account. View tutorial below to learn how to create a parent account.
Student accounts are already created. Students will select the option to sign in with Google and their HN email account to sign in.
Download the Mobile App
Go to the Apple App Store or Android Apps on Google Play and search for “ProgressBook Parent and Student” to find the Frontline ProgressBook Parent and Student mobile app and download the app.
- ProgressBook Parent and Student Mobile App Instructions
- ProgressBook ParentAccess: ReportCards
- ProgressBook ParentAccess: Viewing Grades
- ProgressBook ParentAccess: Create a Parent/Guardian Account
- ProgressBook ParentAccess: Assignment Alerts
Progress Book – Parent and Student Access Tutorial