Criteria to be Considered
• A nominee has graduated from Dola, Dunkirk, or Hardin Northern at least 15 years prior to nomination.
• A nominee has significant accomplishments and/or community service that have been recognized as outstanding through the receipt of awards, honors, or other forms of distinction.
• A nominee has made a profound and positive international, national, regional or local impact on their chosen field or community.
• Posthumous nominations will be accepted.
Procedure for Nominations
• Nominations may be made by alumni, current or former faculty and staff, administrators, and community members of Hardin Northern School District.
• Nominations need to be submitted by January 31, 2014. In order for the nomination to be considered, the attached nomination form must be fully completed and submitted as outlined on the form.
• Nominations will be kept on file and reconsidered for the next three years following submission. A candidate may be re-nominated every three years.
Selection of Inductees
• The selection committee will be comprised of community members, faculty, and current students. If you wish to be on the selection committee, please contact Andrew Wilson by January 31, 2014. 419-759-2331 ext. 1202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• No more than two will be inducted in any given year.
• New members of the HN Hall of Distinction will be inducted at the spring academic awards assembly in late May, recognized at graduation, and their award plaques will be displayed in the main hallway at HN.
Complete form by January 31, 2014
Questions can be directed to Andrew Wilson, 419-759-2331 ext. 1202 or email email@example.com