We work on the yearbook for the high school and the newspaper. Each month we release a paper for all of the students and staff to read. Each one of the staff members submits four articles that include two news stories, a miscellaneous article, and a feature. After reading all of them, Mrs. Uitto selects the ones that she thinks would fit well in the paper.
The purpose of the Paw Print is to inform the people of Hardin Northern what is going on in their school and their surroundings. We try to make it as interesting and exciting as possible for all of our readers. We hope you enjoy!
The Paw Print
View all issues of The Paw Print >>
- The Friendship Of Tait Prichard and Michael Kindle
- December 2015 High School Paper – The Paw Print
- November 2015 High School Paper – The Paw Print
- October 2015 High School Paper – The Paw Print
- January / February High School Paper - The Paw Print
- The Paw Print - November - December 2014 Student Paper
- The Paw Print - October 2014