There are TWO sets of forms that need to be completed PRIOR to the first practice of your first sports season each school year. Please download the appropriate forms and return them to your coach or the athletic office before your first season.
- PHYSICAL – You have two options as detailed below:
- ONLINE OPTION: www.e-ppe.com – This is in place of the OHSAA issued physical paper form – please read the information below before clicking the link.
You will need to register and enter the students information.
Complete the survey
At the end of the survey make sure click save. You will need to join the sports that you will be participating in next school year. The join words are the same as your sport. Example: track and field is track, football is football…
After you have completed the information at 100% for all and joined your sports you will need to print all of the papers – be sure to print ALL papers in addition to the physical forms.
After you print go through and double check to make sure all of the information is filled in.
You will need to bring all of the papers with you the day of your physical.
- PAPER OPTION: If you would prefer you may print a blank physical form HERE. With this option you will need to complete the information each year instead of having it saved as you would with the above option.
- A completed physical must be turned in to your coach prior to the first day of practice
- ATHLETIC FORMS PACKET – HS or JH
- All forms included in the packet must be completed and turned into your first sport’s coach prior to practicing
- Please read through all the information carefully as changes to HN athletic policy have occurred
Other pertinent information/forms:
- Mandatory OHSAA meeting info
- Meeting is August 7th, 2019 at 6pm in the JH gym
- Athletes for all sports and their parents are encouraged to attend
- If you cannot attend the above link will be active following the meeting with information on what you can do to meet this OHSAA requirement
- 2015-2016 Athletic Booster Membership Form
- Athletic Handbook
- All parents and athletes are encouraged to download and read the updated handbook
- Note that mandatory drug tests for all athletes will begin again this fall with the first test for all fall athletes
- DualSportsParticipation – If you are interested in dual participation please download and complete this form. Meet with both sport’s Head Coaches to determine your schedule and return the form to the Athletic Office.