Students in grades 7-12 at Hardin Northern School take part in a 1-to-1 laptop program. This initiative is not focused on the technology, but the education that will be attained by providing a technology tool to aid in the learning process.
The 1-to-1 laptop program will provide a district purchased laptop to all students in grades 7-12 for educational purposes. This laptop may be transported to and from school by the students daily. We believe that this will allow for higher levels of student engagement and achievement. Students will use their laptops to facilitate their ability to communicate, collaborate, research, create, and problem-solve in new and exciting ways.
- Chromebooks in Mathematics
- Chromebooks in Science
- Social Studies and Foreign Language
- Chromebooks in Special Education
- Chromebooks in Language Arts
- Google Apps Ideas for Use
For Students & Parents
- Chromebook Overview
- Setup Offline Access
- Chrome Store – Offline Apps
- Google Drive – How to Upload Files
- Google Chrome – How Import Internet Favorites and Bookmarks