- Visit http://spam.woco-k12.org/SpamConsole/ and click on Register New User to get started.
- Use your email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
The console will send you an email with a password.
- Once logged in you will see how much email has been blocked for the current day, week and month. Click the Blocked Mail at the top to see the emails they have not dellivered.
- If you see an email that you have been expecting, select it and click Unblock to have the email delivered.
- You can also add users to the Safe list so they won’t be blocked in the future. It is all very simple.
- Emergency Alerts & Notifications
- Employee Center
- Food Services
- Forms & Documents
- Google Apps
- Guidance Counselor
- Online Courses
- Staff Webpages
- Student Grade Book
Email – Spam Console
Last modified: April 20, 2016
Share This Page
- 4/25/2017 Boys Basketball Fundraiser/Laundry Detergent
- 4/25/2017 Late Bus Students
- 4/25/2017 Good News Club
- 4/25/2017 HS Baseball/Softball Practice
- 4/25/2017 Girls Varsity Softball vs Liberty-Benton High School
- 4/25/2017 Boys Varsity Baseball vs Temple Christian MS/HS - Lima