Following Governor DeWine’s mandate to limit large, mass, indoor and outdoor events in order to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the Hardin Northern Local School District are implementing the following protocols as of the end of the school day, Friday, March 13.
- Regular school classes have been cancelled as of the end of the day on Friday, March 13. Students should not report to school on Monday, March 16 but assignments will be provide to them via electronic or other arranged means of delivery.
- All indoor school-related and district sponsored events after school or on the weekends are canceled through April 3, 2020, and will be rescheduled if possible at a later date.
- Community Recreation and Open Walking – Sunday, March 15
- All Drama Performances – Friday – Sunday, March 19 – 21
- Talent Show – Friday, April 3
- As of this date, all outdoor after school related activities and sports will continue as scheduled. If such events are held spectators will be limited to immediate family members.
- All field trips, professional travel, and conferences will be cancelled through April 3, 2020 and may be rescheduled if possible at a later date.
- Senior Trip to New York City – Tuesday – Saturday, March 24-28
- FFA Women Lead Conference – Tuesday, March 31
- All facility rental agreements will be cancelled through April 3, 2020. If you have any questions regarding a facility request form with the district during this time-period, please contact the district office at 419-759-2331.
- 4-H Club Meetings Cancelled – Monthly until further notice
- AAU Basketball League Practices / Contests
The district is dealing with a very fluid situation but we will be making decisions based upon the best information available at the time. We will keep the community informed as more information becomes available. The latest updates will be posted on our website and social media pages.