Hardin Northern Cheerleaders would like to send an invitation to students in grades K-6 to attend Mini Cheer Camp 2018.
- Who: Grades K-6
- When: Performance – Friday, October 5th, 2018 during the first half of the Varsity Football game versus Elgin.
- *Practice – October 1st, 2nd and 4th from 3:30-4:30 (Mon, Tues, Thurs) *There is no Wednesday practice due to teacher in-service. (please arrive promptly at 4:30 & come to pick up your camper out at the track. If it should rain, your camper will need picked up at the cafeteria doors.)
- Cost: $25 per camper (includes camp T-shirt and bow) (please make checks payable to HN)
- T-shirt design. This shirt will be offered to the whole school/community and flyers will be sent home. Only indicate camper shirts on this form. All other shirts will need ordered separately.
- *The name Laney will be replaced with HN4MD, the solid part of the bow will be green and the chevron is black and white.
- What: After practicing with the girls for 3 days, the campers will participate in the team run through to get the game started and will be on the track to cheer with the Varsity cheerleaders for the first half of the game. There will be a short performance right before the start of the 3rd quarter and then mini campers will be released to their parents at the entrance to the track.
- Attire – campers will need to wear their camp T-shirts, black shorts/black pants/or cheer skirt, green camp bows and tennis shoes.
- Line-up – campers will need to meet at the entrance to the track at 6:30pm. All campers will be released back to a parent/guardian immediately after the halftime performance at the track entrance.
Please email or call with any questions.
Jessica Cano email@example.com phone 419-759-2331 ext 1512
Please complete this form, enclose the payment, and return to your classroom teacher by Friday, September 21st.Mini Cheer Camp 2018 Form